[mythtv-users] Recent schema update

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 09:18:16 UTC 2005

I just updated to the latest SVN as of tonite, and haven't updated
probably for a month or so.

A schema update seemed to be going through, and gave no issues.

After the update, I tried to launch various recordings and they are all broke.

Any new recordings that go in after the schema update seem fine.

It seems that after this schema update, recordings from pvr series
cards are getting.mpg extensions instead and there is a new column in
the recorded table - "basename" for the name of this mpeg file.  Can
someone with some really handy SQL skills help with a script or simple
resolution to resolve this problem?  I have a good 177gb of recordings
that I would like to keep salvaged if possible.

Thanks

Mario