[mythtv-users] WinTV PVR 150 vs WinTV PVR 350

Robert Denier denier at umr.edu
Mon Oct 3 10:55:38 UTC 2005

You probably want the 150 MCE since, as you said, you are only using it
as a backend.

Amazon has it slightly cheaper than newegg, but then newegg is almost
certain to get it to your door faster.  I suppose if your sure you want
2 of the devices you might get a 500, which has two on a card.  I see no
advantage for the 500 over a couple 150's, other than saving a pci card
slot.