[mythtv-users] Changing the schedule

Anil Gupte anil-list at icinema.com
Mon Oct 3 03:23:50 UTC 2005

There was nothing in there let me change the lineup.  So anyway, I added a new
lineup and deleted the old one.  What would have happened if I had left both of
them in there?  Would MythTV be confused?  Would it choke?  Should I try it and
see what happens? :-)

Also, now that my lineup has changed, do I need to run MythTV-Setup? or
MythFillDatabase?

Anil Gupte