[mythtv-users] Any words of wisdom for HDMI capable TVs

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Sat Oct 1 17:41:30 UTC 2005

Ok, my main use will be mythtv.  At some point, it might be nice to
be able to remove the small console crt I have as a second head and
just use the tv, but I'm not intending to play games or such on it.

A note on the overscan, sometime you can tweak the signal params
in X to reduce the overscan.  My parents have a DVI input TV that I
have myth running on, and once I ignored the edid, it could be adjusted.

Thanks,
Brian