[mythtv-users] Monitor Opinion

Chris Ribe chrisribe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:40:17 EST 2005

Call me paranoid,  but that deal is too good to be true.

Questions I would want answered before buying :

-  Is mythtv going to have a problem with the weird resolution?

-  How well do the internal scaler and component input work together given
the weird resolution?

-  What is the response time really like?   I've never met an LCD TV whose
picture impressed me.  Of course, the pricetag on that one could make up for
a lot of shortcomings.