[mythtv-users] Are there any xbox mythtv distros still being supported?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Wed Nov 30 17:43:36 EST 2005

I have been trying to get my xbox running the current version of mythtv and
have been having lots of problems. Either I can get myth installed but not
lirc (gentoox) or the software is simply missing (bit.blkbk.com). So my
question is this: Whats out there that offers a seamless install of linux
and mythtv? I really dont want to do all the work of patching and debugging
that goes into a generic install of gentoo or fedora.

Thanks!