[mythtv-users] I'm thinking of switching to windows :(

Mike Wafkowski mikeyw at sohogurus.net
Wed Nov 30 14:03:45 EST 2005

Hi All - I wan't recommending Windows over Linux, just saying that there is
more than one way to "skin a cat." I love Mythtv and also GBPVR. They're
both very good solutions (better than any others IMHO) and both are
freeware.
There is hardly any reason to run two separate PVR systems except I love to
muck around 8^). as clearly many on the list like to do.

I wasn't even addressing ease of setup though If one gets a daily migraine
from trying one solution with no relief in sight I say why not give a try to
other solutions.

I'm an OS agnostic 8^0

Peace,
MRW