[mythtv-users] problem with partitions..

Nada De nada marromzinho02 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 12:02:15 EST 2005

Hello

My computer does not start for some reason.. i know that my partition hda2 is full and this might be one of the reasons...I also think that there might be some other problems related wittrying to redirect mythtv recordings to a new hard drive that it was installed....i am no sure if it was properly mounted( did not change anything in fstab)

 How can I find out what is wrong to be able to fix it.... can i use the fedora rescue mode??

 thanks in andvance for any information

regards