[mythtv-users] Cant get rid of the blue border lines (NVidia GForce 5200FX Card)

Shardayyy shardayyy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 09:57:48 EST 2005

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Can't seem to get rid of what I have seen online as the "The blue line
problem", the blue border is on top and on the left side of the screen.

I have also added this to my /home/mythtv/.kde/Autostart/myth-load.sh file
as suggested. (xvattr -a XV_COLORKEY -v 66048)

#!/bin/bash

# Only do this stuff if we're on the main display

# (i.e., don't do this in a vnc session)

if [ `echo $DISPLAY | grep -c ":0"` -ge 1 ]

then

    # Load nVidia driver custom settings

    nvidia-settings --load-config-only &

    # Restore audio settings

    /usr/sbin/alsactl restore

    # Launch irexec for myth power button stop/start

    irexec &

    # Launch myth frontend

    # mythfrontend &

    # The blue line problem

    xvattr -a XV_COLORKEY -v 66048

    #nvtv --tv-on -r 768,576 -s Large

    mythfrontend &

    #nvtv -m

    # Disable dynamic power management (screen blanking)

    /usr/X11R6/bin/xset -dpms

    # Disable screen saver

    /usr/X11R6/bin/xset s off

fi