[mythtv-users] Several php-errors with latest svn version of mythweb

Tj htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Wed Nov 30 01:33:06 EST 2005

 >> Just to make sure this wasn't a bad checkout I removed it and did a
 >> new checkout. I'm still getting those errors. I think it might be a
 >> mod_rewrite problem. I had a bookmark for status.php which fails but
 >> clicking on the "Backend status" give just status (no .php) and this
 >> works.
 >> Some other pages still fail with missing *theme* files:
 >
 >odd.. you're getting the new mod_rewrite code, which you shouldn't hit
 >unless you're actually TRYING to get to it.. going to one of the
 >original .php files (eg. status.php) should pull you out of that mode...
 > maybe I accidentally edited the wrong file or something when I was
 >upgrading stuff to the new code.

Sorry to butt in, I got the following message when using mythweb rev 8082:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Error*

The system administrator has been notified and the problem will be
remedied shortly.

*Warning* at /home/myth/src/mythplugins.cvs/mythweb/status.php, line 38:
main(themes/default/status.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory
~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are two directories, default and Default. and status.php is only
found in the Default directory.

If I copied all the files from Default to default, I get another error
that says:

*Fatal error*: Class theme_status: Cannot inherit from undefined class
theme in
*/home/myth**/src/mythplugins.cvs/mythweb/themes/default/status.php* on
line *9*

Any ideas? Thanks.

Rgrds,
Tj