[mythtv-users] ATI Theater 550 Pro Chipset

Billy McLeod frippet at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 22:46:10 EST 2005

Just signed up to list and looking for some info.  I have a good setup (so
far), everything is working, except guide and recording, but I can get the
working.  I need help on a new TV Tuner card, I have a ATI TV Wonder VE, I
find it to have poor picture quality, so I want to upgrade it.  I'm looking
for suggestions.  Doesn't have to have mpeg encoding (I'm using a digital
decoder, motorola DCT2200 series).  I was considering the ATI TV Wonder
Elite, but from what I see, it doesn't work with MythTV.

Thanks for the help,

Billy.