[mythtv-users] Stuttering audio on live TV with SVN

Mike Frisch mfrisch at isurfer.ca
Tue Nov 29 15:50:57 EST 2005

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 03:35:02PM -0500, Peter Lee wrote:
>    Hmm.. strange.  I'm also running 0.4.0 (or maybe it is 0.4.1, I need to
>    check).

I could try upgrading (assuming it doesn't break my working 0.18.1
installation).

>    Do recordings work OK?  Is the cpu load high during live tv?  What svn
>    version are you running?  Maybe this is something recent?  I am running
>    8038.

I haven't tried recording, but I will do so tonight.

My CPU load is fairly high.  Do you think that the SVN version will
cause additional CPU load due to the debug binaries (assuming the SVN
build environment builds debug by default)  Stupidly, I never thought of
this...

I had the same issue with 7664 but am trying to run the latest SVN now.

Mike.