[mythtv-users] HD3000 recording problem in Mythtv- signalStrengthATSC_v4l2(), error: Invalid argument

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 14:25:14 EST 2005

As I re-read this thread, there is something missing:

Brad, you say you "created a HD3000 card in mythtv-setup and assigned it to
bcast."  I asked about that before, but didn't see any answer.

So, here's a question:  Did you complete a successful scan of available
channels during mythtv-setup?  And another question:  Did you choose to
define the HD3000 card as a DVB card (part of Input Connections)?

Under Channel Editor (part of mythtv-setup) you can scan for channels,
actually you must scan for them or else MythTV won't work.

So, I apologize for the questions, but I just wanted to be sure that the
setup steps have all been completed.  Otherwise, we aren't all on the same
page trying to figure out what's going wrong.

--
MM