[mythtv-users] XBox with root via NFS?

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 09:32:12 EST 2005

I know that the fan on my old xBox fan is a little
noisy and eventually I'll replace it with a quieter
one, however, I had no idea that the hard drive was a
noise problem.  Obviously I can't hear anything above
the noise of the fan currently.  If the hard drive
becomes a problem I'll probably replace it with a
seagate barracuda since I've had good experiences with
them and find them to be completely silent.

I already have the 128MB RAM thanks to
xboxrepairguide.com  and I was curious how well you
box was working with just the 64MB, or are you merely
talking about your future plans.