[mythtv-users] adding cards to an existing system

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 15:04:50 EST 2005

On 11/28/05, Neil <neil-on-mythtv at restricted.dyndns.org> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I currently have an Air2PC card. What I want to do is add DVICO Fusion
> light
> hdtv card and PVR150. Can someone here share on how they did it so I can
> add
> this card without affecting my existing setup? I will be using the fusion
> hdtv card for the ATSC and PVR150 for comcast programs.
>
> Honestly, it isn't realistic to mix (by adding) a PVR150 with an existing
Air2PC card "without affecting my existing setup".  Since I have no
knowledge of the DVICO card, I'll just say that you have a good-sized task
ahead if you installing IVTV for the PVR150.

The archive is full of information about how to accomplish what you want to
do.  I respectfully recommend that you start with the archives, branching
out to Google if necessary, and come back to the mailing list when you hit a
brick wall.

I am happy to help anyone who is willing to help themselves.

--
MM