[mythtv-users] I will be in training on October 17, 2005. Please copy Steve Ardis all Choice/Branch/CTM/Configurator/ChannelBroker issues if an immediate response is needed. If you still need to get a hold of me I will be available via cell.

JBorn at harland.net JBorn at harland.net
Mon Nov 28 10:21:42 EST 2005

I will be out of the office starting  11/28/2005 and will not return until
11/30/2005.

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others.  Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication other than to the person or entity named above is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately delete it from your system.