[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TV and native Recording smooth,Transcodedand other video choppy

Paul Fielding paul at fielding.ca
Mon Nov 28 00:29:16 EST 2005

Hi Kevin,
Yup, my BusID is set. As per my original post, the BusID is at 0x14 - What I perhaps should have clarified is that I have made the necessary changes in the XF86Config-4 file, including the BusID.   With the older version of the ivtvdev driver, this gets the x driver working.  it's the newest drivers that fail, claiming there's no adapter at ID 20.  I'm assuming it's making the hex to binary conversion since my card is labeled at 0x14.

Keep in mind - If I didn't have the basic X drivers working, I wouldn't have MythTV running through my 350 right now - everything works - it's just that the frame rate sucks when playing anything other than live TV or recorded, untranscoded TV....

regards,

paul