[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TV and native Recording smooth, Transcodedand other video choppy

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Mon Nov 28 00:13:54 EST 2005

Paul Fielding wrote:

> Using the ivtvdev X driver, if Xv isn't working for it then I need to
> know how to make it work *shrug*.
>
> Already tried the drivers at the link you provided, with the problems
> already listed below, therefore using an older version of the ivtvdev
> driver.

Did you set the BusID in your xorg.conf?

Reference Jarod's guide to running Myth on Fedora Core and read the
section on "Running X on the PVR-250's TV-Out"
http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php?SID&expandables=closed&ivtv=open&pvr350out=open#video

Note in his xorg.conf: http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/xorg.conf-PVR350.txt,
the Device section has a PCI ID set.  Perhaps you need to check this...

--
Looking for affordable webhosting?  http://www.sitecity.net