[mythtv-users] Discolored video in mythvideo, fine in mplayer

Travis Osterman tosterman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 20:29:28 EST 2005

I'm running v18.1 on a gentoo box and can play videos fine through mplayer
via command line; however, when I play them through mythvideo they are
extremely discolored (the old VHS-taped-over look for mpegs and 1/5 screen,
midline, white bars for xvid).  Recordings from the tuner seem fine.  Also,
I've taken out all the mplayer options on the frontend and only left
'mplayer -fs %s'.  Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

-- Travis Osterman