[mythtv-users] kudos

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sun Nov 27 17:21:27 EST 2005

If I had something better than an old SoundBlaster Live sound card, I
would route my audio as Mike described. However, my sound card only
takes mono input and sounds absolutely terrible. So I simply send
both the PVR-350's audio out and my sound card's audio out to a
hardware mixer which sends both signals to my receiver. I get great
sound out of both and don't worry where the software is routing the
audio.