[mythtv-users] kudos

Louie Ilievski loudawg at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 16:20:57 EST 2005

On Sunday 27 November 2005 11:54 am, korebantic wrote:
> > >or could you not redirect sound to the PVR350 sound out when using
> > > mplayer?
> >
> > Nope.  The PVR-350 outputs (TV out /and/ audio out) are *only* used when
> > using the PVR-350 decoder, which can *only* be used to decode MPEG-2.
>
> Hrmm, interesting. Is there a way to force the audio through the sound card
> at all times?

When I used my 350, I just fed the audio output of the 350 into the
microphone/line-in input of my sound card, and then the output of the sound
card to the TV.  This way it always goes out of the sound card.  I just had
to buy a little adapter that takes the two composite cables from the 350 and
converts them into the 1/8" audio plug.

~Lou