[mythtv-users] Re: xorg.conf file for fedora, x86_64

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Nov 27 08:09:08 EST 2005

On Sat, Nov 26, 2005 at 08:57:17PM -0800, Brady wrote:
> Is there anywhere that I can download a WORKING xorg.conf file for
> Fedora Core 4, x86_64?
>
> It seems that all the examples out there fubar xorg on my system. It
> ends up failing to find modules like bitmap and pcidata. When I start
> using configs for x86_64 I get "failed to load GLX" no matter what I
> do.

That's highly dependend on your graphics card and monitor, not that
much on FC4 or AMD64.

So whether an FC4/x86_64 xorg.conf will fit your needs depends on
whether the example was using the same or a similar set of hardware.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net