[mythtv-users] xorg.conf file for fedora, x86_64

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 00:18:21 EST 2005

I'm not using FC4 x86_64 anymore (turns out that the
RPMs in ATrpms were borked at that time (and now I'm
on the SVN version anyway), but when I was (briefly)
using it, I started out with the same problems.

I took Jarod Wilson's xorg.conf file
(http://www.wilsonet.com/mythtv/xorg.conf-SVid.txt)
and commented out the ModulePath and RgbPath lines.
It was working, and I think (but can't say 100%, I
don't remember) that I had OpenGL Vsync working.

-- Joe