[mythtv-users] Re: [mythtv] various error(?) log messages

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Sat Nov 26 20:52:41 EST 2005

Petr Stehlik píše v Ne 27. 11. 2005 v 02:41 +0100:
> > like this until the recording is finished or you cancel the recording.
> > In LiveTV you should be given a dialog that tells you how to change to
> > another channel. (Answer in mythtv-users, I'll look for your reply there.)

I have been browsing the channels in browse mode of Live TV now and
noticed that the channels I am after are not there at all. But they are
in mythtv-setup. Weird. So I clicked on another channel (Tiny POP) and
got a message that all inputs are already used and that I should stop a
recording. Note that I haven't started any recording yet, I am just
playing in the Live TV.

> I just did a fresh rescan. Note that I had to add this particular
> transponder (12607 on EuroBird1)

transport, not transponder.

>  since I've been missing two programs -

TEST CT24 and TOP TV.

> 2005-11-27 02:26:01.857 TVRec(2) Error: Channel: '6' was not found in
> the database.

mythfrontend doesn't see the channels. Dunno why. They are in database
and mythtv-setup put them there a little while ago during full scan.

Petr