[mythtv-users] Where's the ESC button on the ATI Remote Wonder?

Shardayyy shardayyy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 12:57:15 EST 2005

I have actually tried removing the LIRC package that was part of FC4 and am
not sure if I got it all. Can you please give a simple command that would do
that for Fedora Core.

Also I was only able to get theses buttons to work (up, down, left, right
and the number buttons) and while these buttons work, they seem to repeat 4
times for every button I push.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

  _____