[mythtv-users] Where's the ESC button on the ATI Remote Wonder?

Jakob Fix jakob.fix at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 11:24:00 EST 2005

Mercury, Michael,

thanks for the recommendations to use LIRC.  Is it painless to switch
from the kernel support to LIRC?  Is there some Howto for this?  I'm
really uneasy to fix something that's not broke (well, it is not
working, agreed).  I'm using the frontend on a Breezy Ubuntu, the
backend is on a Debian.

Thanks again.

--
cheers,