[mythtv-users] Nuvexport honorcutlist doesn't cut correctly.

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 04:41:57 EST 2005

I'm trying to use nuvexport to archive some recordings and I am very close
to having a method down.  I've run into a snag...

I adjusted the cutpoints manually within mythtv so that they are right at
the commercial breaks.  Then when I run nuvexport and use the cut
commercials option it's not cutting on the boundry I gave it.  I don't think
it's on the boundry that mythtv found either.  It seems that one of the
commercial start break is about 20 seconds early but the end of the break
looks to be very close to where it should be.  Is there someway to make it
more accurate? :)

Thanks,
-Greg