[mythtv-users] 2 Cards one remote - but wrong one!

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 23:44:12 EST 2005

I mentioned in another msg that I have an HD3000 and a PVR-250.  While
my 250 remote worked fine before in myth, it doesn' t now that I added
the HD3000.

It works fine outside of myth using irw:  the button presses are
indicated on the commandline correctly. But, I don't know why they don't
work inside of mythtv. I suppose it is because of HD3000 took over the
/dev/video0 and the PVR-250 was relinquished to video1.
Is that what it could be?

Can you have multiple remotes operating on the different cards? I don't
see how that would work inside of myth.

Maybe you can only assign one card for livetv? If so, how?

thanks for any pointers!

brad
(yeah, I searched the archives.)