[mythtv-users] Yet Another New OSD: Gray-OSD

Jules Bean jules at jellybean.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 17:18:19 EST 2005

Greg Estabrooks wrote:
>> have you tried Everaldo's crystal icons (done for KDE)?
>> http://everaldo.com/
>
>  Thanks, they have some good looking stuff that I will definately
> check out in more detail.
>
>  Keep them coming people, if anyone knows of any good "free"
> icon sets out there I'd love to take a look at them.

I had a look at the website. There is some very pretty stuff but, and
this could be me being stupid, I couldn't see any kind of license or
distribution permissions or anything like that. There is a generic
copyright notice on the whole website which is totally restrictive.
You'd probably want to drop an email to the author to clear that up...

Jules