[mythtv-users] Yet Another New OSD: Gray-OSD

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Fri Nov 25 07:42:35 EST 2005

> I've got the current one in, and I love it! I like the rounded edges
> too, do it!!! :)

 I've updated Gray-OSD for those who want to try it out.

 http://www.phaze.org/mythtv/osd/Gray-OSD-20051125-01.tgz

 And of course the obligatory new screenshot:

 http://www.phaze.org/mythtv/osd/newgreyosd14.jpg

 I've changed to use the DejaVu fonts, changed the various popup boxes
to have rounded corners and various other tweaks.

 I have yet to do up the edit mode stuff but it's coming.

 Can anyone point me at a good site of nice clean looking icon packs?
Preferrably some with a good license and that are not either 90's looking
or tiny ? :)   I am looking for icons for various things including
a phone related one and an alert type icon. Any pointers would be
welcomed :)