[mythtv-users] Re: FC4 and HD-3000 DVB vs.QAM Issue in latest kernel

Jason Sharpe mythtv.list at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 18:16:29 EST 2005

Hey David,

No offense taken, I always give the benefit of doubt over email...

Thanks for the in depth explanation. I completely see why they are doing
that, it is probly better in the long run, but as we both have learned, if
you don't know what it means, it might as well be Greek!

Now to sleep off the turkey!

Jason