[mythtv-users] FC4 and HD-3000 DVB vs.QAM Issue in latest kernel

David Ellis david at ellisonline.ca
Thu Nov 24 11:23:20 EST 2005

My <Chuckle> was actually more of a "I've been there and asked the same
question", no offense intended, I asked the same question of myself when I
did a kernel upgrade, and it's ironic to see others go thru the same thing.

I was happy to share the results of my quest, and meant no offense. Welcome
to one of the challenges of email - its hard to convey meanings without the
benefit of the other queues humans are used to.

David