[mythtv-users] Myth from SVN

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 08:03:32 EST 2005

On 23/11/05, Michael Haan <michael.haan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm running on Gentoo and I don't think the ebuild has been updated lately.
> I'm considering pulling and building myth from subversion, but I'm not sure
> how to do it.  Can someone tell me how?

The latest release of mythtv was in May and the ebuild seems to be up
to date. That is unless you want to use an unstable version ;).  I
tried building from source (on a different distro) and found the user
and developer comunity not that helpfull.  I think it is because the
user comunity dont do it mutch and the developers are (legitematly)
not that interested in helping people who just want to build myth and
not develop it.

Ben