[mythtv-users] stable and bleeding edge together peacefully?

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Wed Nov 23 17:45:48 EST 2005

Hi,

I just got the 0.18.1 working (from .deb) on a fresh debian sid install
(after giving up on KnoppMyth R22) and I am wondering whether it is
possible to compile and install the SVN head so it would be able to
coexist on the same setup where I got the 0.18.1 stable working?

Note that puting SVN to /usr/local (while the stable lays in /usr) and
renaming the database (I don't mind keeping two databases) might not be
enough so I decided to ask if someone runs such setup successfully.

Thanks.

Petr