[mythtv-users] MythTV demo

Fredrik Karlsson dargosch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 17:36:02 EST 2005

So, what is added in SVN now? I am runnig the 0.18.1 release and would
like to know if an upgrade is something that I need to do.. I miss the
ability to keep sound playing when exiting the mythmusic module for
instance.. is that in yet?

/Fredrik

On 11/23/05, Asher Schaffer <freedenizen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/23/05, Jules Bean <jules at jellybean.co.uk> wrote:
> > Fredrik Karlsson wrote:
> > > Wouldn't the safe bet be the last stable release?
> > >
> > > However, on another note, how many people are using the SVN version now?
> > > Is it usable..? Compared to the 0.18.1 release, is it stable?
> >
> > If you consider LiveTV an important feature then it is not usable, since
> > LiveTV is currently broken in SVN.
> >
> > Jules
>
> LiveTV works fine for me in the current SVN, there might be a few
> quirks being worked out, but it is no longer disabled.

My Gentoo + PVR-350 + IVTV + MythTV blog is on
http://gentoomythtv.blogspot.com/