[mythtv-users] MythTV demo

Mattia Martinello liste at mattiamartinello.com
Wed Nov 23 09:58:07 EST 2005

Hi.

On this saturday I will have to do a public demo of MythTV at the
Linuxday 2005 event here in Trento, Italy.
I will use a DVB card with a Linux frontend and backend and a Mac OS X
frontend.

I wish to know what version of MythTV it better that I use. All has to
do a bit stable, because MythTV shouldn't crash in public! :-)

The current SVN version has a bug on LiveTV (i sent a ticket and a
message to dev list) that hangs Mythfrontend with a segmentation fault
error. Will this bug be solved before Saturday?

If I can't use the latest SVN, what version in the SVN it's better to
use to make a demo of MythTV?

I'm sorry for the multipost, but it's important..

Thank you very much!
Goodbye
Mattia.