[mythtv-users] Any NZ users with Sky Digital and LIRC?

Wade Maxfield mythtv at hotblack.co.nz
Tue Nov 22 16:23:22 EST 2005

>  >
>>  I've got a Pace DSR2000 Sky Digital decoder, and I've tried all the
>>  Pace remote configs from http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/pace/
>>  without luck.
>>
>>  I've also tried using irrecord, but I'm using a PVR-350 as my IR
>>  receiver and it doesn't pick up the Pace remote and just times out.
>>  So basically I'm in the same position as Jon was
>>  http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/52294
>>
>>  Building a a serial IR Receiver is a bit beyond my capabilities, so
>>  has any one in NZ (or anywhere else) got LIRC to work with a Pace
>>  DSR2000 or do any of you have, or could build a serial IR receiver I
>>  could buy?
>>
>>  Or has any one got any ideas of other profiles to try with?
>
>Try this one - works for me with the same Pace Sky box but I used a
>homebrew receiver (which will be available soon if you're interested - I'm
>in CHCH) on a serial port rather than a PVR one.
>

>--
>Robin Gilks

That didn't work for me.  The IR Blaster flashed (I've got the light
up one from irblaster.info) so it's transmitting, but the Sky box
didn't blink so I don't think it's receiving/recognising the signal
at all.  The IRBlaster works with a Sony TV so I don't think it's
faulty.

What are you using as your transmitter?  And definitely interested in
the receiver...

  - Wade