[mythtv-users] trying to use knoppix to resize partitons but it doesn; t work.. help!!!

Nada De nada marromzinho02 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 13:03:45 EST 2005

Hi

  my computer (fedora 4) doen;t start for some reason... I know that someone that was helping me to install a scond hard drive change the location of mythtv recording.... my /hda2 partition is full and hda5 is empty.. so I am assuming that the space available is the problem......... I am trying to use the QTParted of knoppix to shrink hda5 (jfs) and extend the space of hda2 (ext3)... is that possible????
  for some reason it doesn't let me do it.... by using the resize option i can reduce the partition of hda5 but when i hit ok.. nothing happens...Also this resize option is not available for hda2.....
  please help!!!!

  and my last question..... since i have no idea where my recorded movies are  or what name do they have... how can I find them and delet them...i know the files should be a NUV type..but how do I know what to delete and what not to

  thanks for all ur help