[mythtv-users] What exactly does basic video editing do

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:39:08 EST 2005

Was wondering what exactly basic video editing does, it does not
actualy seem to alter the file.  Do I need to transcode.  I gues I
just select add to transcode queue.  Do I need to set anything up or
does this just work?  not done transcodeing before/dont know mutch
about it.

Regards,
Ben
--
Ben Edwards - Exeter & Bristol, UK, England
WARNING:This email contained partisan views - don't ever accuse me of