[mythtv-users] Current Steps To Add HD-3000 To A Box With PVR-250

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Tue Nov 22 10:23:33 EST 2005

I have Myth 0.18.1 running on Gentoo 2.6.13 kernel.  Currently I have
ivtv 0.4 and V4L modules compiled.  I do not yet have the DVB modules
compiled.

I've Googled for the steps to add my HD-3000 to my setup but only find
conflicting information and most of it is old.  Some posts tell me I
can't use V4L with DVB.  Others say ivtv 0.4 works fine.  Yet others say
use this module from ivtv and that from kernel. Some posts are for
PVR-150/500s which are likely different than my 250. I'm confused!!!

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get me started?

Thanks,

Drew

--
Visit The Alchemist's Warehouse