[mythtv-users] screen stretching problems with running X on the PVR350

korebantic korebantic at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 10:02:21 EST 2005

I'm new to mythTV, so could you spell it out a little
more for me =)

Where do I configure this setting exactly? Will it be
necessary for me to have completed mythtv-setup first?
If so I'm in a bit of a catch-22 because I'm finding
it hard to navigate through setup with this problem.

Thanks Michael...