[mythtv-users] Any NZ users with Sky Digital and LIRC?

Wade Maxfield mythtv at hotblack.co.nz
Mon Nov 21 18:16:13 EST 2005

I've got a Pace DSR2000 Sky Digital decoder, and I've tried all the
Pace remote configs from http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/pace/
without luck.

I've also tried using irrecord, but I'm using a PVR-350 as my IR
receiver and it doesn't pick up the Pace remote and just times out.
So basically I'm in the same position as Jon was

Building a a serial IR Receiver is a bit beyond my capabilities, so
has any one in NZ (or anywhere else) got LIRC to work with a Pace
DSR2000 or do any of you have, or could build a serial IR receiver I
could buy?

Or has any one got any ideas of other profiles to try with?

  - Wade