[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and PVR-500

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Mon Nov 21 17:58:21 EST 2005

I've currently got everything running VERY nicely (except
transcoding) on my FC4 box with a PVR-350. I was thinking about
adding a PVR-500 into the same box. I would continue to use the 350
for watching Live TV and playing back recordings, but would use the
500 for scheduled recordings and maybe a little picture-in-picture
action. Anyone have experience with this? Plug it in and set it up
like the 350? Will MythTV see that I have 3 encoders, 1 decoder and
accommodate properly? Should I keep it simple and get myself a 150
instead?

Thanks,

Brad