[mythtv-users] run transcode on selected programs schedules

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Mon Nov 21 15:44:07 EST 2005

Michael Jones wrote:
> Ooohhhhhhhh!  Ahhhhhh!
>
> Almost makes me want to go to the svn before .19 comes out..
>
> Ponder ponder.. Tink tink..

There is lots of goodness in latest SVN, from what I can tell based on
what I've seen in the commits and dev list. I plan on upgrading tonight,
as I have been waiting for Live TV to be stable, which for the most part
it looks like it is, now. I have been running SVN up until a few weeks
ago, so it won't be a huge leap for me. I can't see .19 being TOO much
longer though, although I think the UI stuff was targeted for .19, but
most of the work I've seen has been around Live TV. Of course, I'm not a
developer, so take that with a grain of salt. But really, I can't see a
.19 release being all that different from what we have now in SVN now,
in terms of features. In terms of bugs, maybe, but I don't see any
showstoppers out there.

Tom