[mythtv-users] How to record LiveTV?

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 21 00:02:45 EST 2005

There's nothing there about why one should not use such a feature.  Now
myth has the basic tech working, I think more effort should go into
making it user friendly.

The myth interface is pretty hard to sell when a family member says "on
the video I used to just press record - here Ive got to spend ages
navigating obscure menus, can you put the video back and remove that
thing"

BillK