[mythtv-users] Problem installing nuv2disc

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 13:58:44 EST 2005

When I try to make the emoxy plugin I get

pilger eboxy-plugins # cd playlist/
pilger playlist # make
/bin/sh libtool --mode=compile gcc -I. -I/usr/local/include/eboxy
-D_REENTRANT -ggdb -Wall -c playlist.c
/usr/bin/libtool: line 592: libtool: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/libtool: line 592: libtool: No such file or directory
libtool: compile: unable to infer tagged configuration
libtool: compile: specify a tag with `--tag'
make: *** [playlist.so] Error 1

libtool seems th be there

pilger playlist # ls /usr/bin/libtool
/usr/bin/libtool

I am using gentoo

Any ideas?
Ben
--
Ben Edwards - Exeter & Bristol, UK, England
WARNING:This email contained partisan views - don't ever accuse me of