[mythtv-users] Channel subscription?

chris at cpr.homelinux.net chris at cpr.homelinux.net
Sun Nov 20 01:21:14 EST 2005

On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 06:18:42PM -0800, Bruce Markey wrote:
> Obviously, it's past Oct 24th but if some major event happens I
> can go to Custom Record, "Edit Rule: Breaking News", Set the date
> to tomorrow or the next day, click Record then Save. It will start
> recording everything on CNN until 7pm on the date I chose and I
> can change the date or time again later depending on how the news
> unfolds.

Why not just have a "power search" for that channel and leave it
inactive until you're ready to record?  That way you don't have to
change the date/time to turn it on.

--
Joke template: Three guys walk into a bar. One of them is a wee bit
stupid, and the whole scene unfolds with a tedious inevitability.