[mythtv-users] No audio after transcode on PVR-350

Brad DerManouelian mythtv at dermanouelian.com
Sat Nov 19 15:03:22 EST 2005

Sorry if this has been discussed (I have a feeling it has), but I
wasn't able to find anything about it either on the list or elsewhere.

I'm using my TV-Out on my PVR-350 (no display, just TV). Everything
works perfectly (X and MythMusic through my Soundblaster card, LiveTV
and Recorded programs through my PVR audio out - both mixed into my
inputs on my TV). When I transcode I get video but audio through
neither PVR nor Soundblaster. I've tried uncompressed audio and mp3
compression with the same results. I'm guessing there is some magic
setting that has eluded me. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Brad