[mythtv-users] Re: NUV to DVD scripts for PVR-xxx owners

Phill Wiggin alamar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 14:04:42 EST 2005

This may not be completely on-target, but someone wrote some mythburn
scripts that can do this through the mythweb interface. (Links are in
the archives.)  I don't know if they take the same approach, or if you
could re-use some of what they've done for your purpose (or even if
you're the person that created them.. :)).

At any rate, the mythburn script (maybe mythtvburn) can burn directly
to DVD or create the iso for later burning.  Using the mythweb
interface, you can pick out the episodes you want to burn, and it'll
create the DVD menu for you and even put chapter markings in each
episode.

Mythtvburn has the same limitation on needing an MPEG-2 card using
720x480 (maybe 352x480), but it's become invaluable to me.

--Phill W.