[mythtv-users] PS2 connected to a PVR 350

Franco mythtv at email.it
Fri Nov 18 12:43:34 EST 2005

Thank you for all the answers.
I see some confusion so I'll clarify my setup:
I have a DLP projector with VGA, S-video and videocomposite
inputs (BENQ PB6100).
Previous discusion held on this mailing list suggested that
I had to use the VGA input to get the best out of it.
So I bought a (long/special/expensive/high quality) VGA cable
and layed it through the wall and roof, and my plans were to have
all the output passing through the VGA.

So when my friends came with their PS2 and wanted to play with it,
it seemed me the most natural thing to connect it to the PVR350
and leave the rest untouched.

I see that I should, instead, forget about linux, ivtv and mythtv,
turn off the PC and just run a dedicated cable from the PS2 to
the projector... that's a bit sad but ok... :-)

However, I'll try the suggested commands.
This link instead:
	http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-index.php?page=3DTvPassThrough
returns a "page cannot be found" error...

Thank you,
Franco